Saturday, February 22, 2020

Heaven's Bistro Bakery

 I would have missed this little gem on Parmer Lane had it not been for one of my friend's patronage of a local board gaming store. Tucked into a small building next to, but separate from a strip-mall, this place is easy to miss, but well worth the visit. Heaven Bistro Bakery offers a full-service coffee-bar, and I was able to enjoy a delightful iced-mocha that was on-par with many of the local coffee-shops. 

 The pastries, however, are incredible.

 My daughter enjoyed the tiramisu, which looked light and creamy. Unfortunately, I did not have the chance to try it. Instead, I ordered the lemon bar, oatmeal chocolate-chip cookie, macaroon, and hazelnut rocher (don't judge me). Each was simply more wonderful than the next. We had just had lunch, so I could not have more than a bite of each, but every tasting
was worth it. 

 I enjoy a macaroon, but I have yet to have one that was as tasty as the macaroons here. Flakey, chewy, with the perfect balance of coconut as to not be overly dry or acidic. 

 Lemon Bars are another of my favorite treats, and Heaven's Bistro did not disappoint. The bar was juicy and decadent, just fantastic.

 The hazelnut rocher was new experience for me. Rich, creamy, and with a flavor not unlike a ferrero rocher candy. The chocolate shell contains a creamy hazelnut custard layered on-top a chocolate cake.

 There menu includes breakfast and sandwich options, which I am looking forward to trying on my next visit. Treat yourself to this delight.


 2205 W, Parmer Ln.
 Ste. 100
 Austin, TX, 78727
 Phn 512 351 8044




  • No comments:

    Post a Comment